Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Flash Furniture XU-A3048-REC-OAK-T-P-GG Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
- Ships in 3-7 days
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
Add extra work space to any playroom or classroom using the Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top 30" x 48". This table boasts a spacious rectangular surface that provides plenty of room for all sorts of activities while its stain and rust-resistant top makes it exceptionally durable.
Designed with strength and durability in mind, this activity table is built with standard height adjustable 16 gauge steel legs that can carry heavy loads. Thanks to its self-leveling glides, this activity table will remain stable on any floor surface.
- Rectangular Activity Table
- Black powder coated upper legs and chrome lower legs
- 1-1/8" thick thermal fused oak laminate top
- Scratch and stain resistant surface
- Black edge band
- 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable pre-school legs
- Self-leveling floor glides
- Recommended for preschool age children
- Recommended seating capacity: 6 children
- Dimensions: 30" x 16-1/4" - 25-1/4" x 48"
- Flash Furniture
- 68.25 lbs
- Activity Tables
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Lbs.
- Table Color:
- Min Height:
- Max Height:
- Table Top Material:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Benefits of Proper Steam Table Maintenance in a Cafeteria
- Buying the Right Cooking Equipment for Your Cafeteria
- College Cafeterias Keep Students Ready to Learn