Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Flash Furniture XU-A3048-REC-RED-T-P-GG Rectangular Activity Table with Red Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
- Ships in 3-7 days
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Red Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
Use the Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Red Thermal Fused Laminate Top 30" x 48" to provide great workspace for small children. Featuring a stain and rust-resistant top, this table will withstand day-to-day use while its protective underside backing sheet prevents moisture absorption and warping.
For outstanding strength, this table is built with 16 gauge tubular steel legs that can carry heavy loads and can be adjusted to suit your height preferences. Thanks to its self-leveling floor glides, this activity pre-school table will remain stable on any surface.
- Rectangular Activity Table
- Black powder coated upper legs and chrome lower legs
- 1-1/8" thick thermal fused red laminate top
- Scratch and stain resistant surface
- Black edge band
- 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable pre-school legs
- Self-leveling floor glides
- Recommended for preschool age children
- Recommended seating capacity: 6 children
- Dimensions: 30" x 16-1/4" - 25-1/4" x 48"
- Flash Furniture
- 68.25 lbs
- Activity Tables
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Lbs.
- Table Color:
- Min Height:
- Max Height:
- Table Top Material:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Benefits of Proper Steam Table Maintenance in a Cafeteria
- Buying the Right Cooking Equipment for Your Cafeteria
- College Cafeterias Keep Students Ready to Learn