Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Bagasse Molded Fiber White Dinnerware Bowl, 6-1/4", 1000/Carton
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Availability: In Stock
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Use the Bagasse Molded Fiber White Dinnerware Bowl for serving salad, fruit, side dishes, and more. An excellent addition to concession stands, snack bars, or fast food restaurants, this product is an eco-friendly, sustainable alternative to standard plastic or Styrofoam bowls. Made from bagasse - a by-product of sugarcane processing, this bowl is compostable, allowing your establishment to decrease its carbon footprint.
An eco-friendly solution, this bowl is compostable and made from sustainable sources. Thanks to its sturdy molded fiber construction, it is freezer and microwave safe, and is suitable for hot and cold foods.
- Bagasse material, a fibrous renewable resource by-product of the sugarcane refining process
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Color: white
- Suitable for hot or cold food items
- Freezer and microwave safe
- Meets FDA guidelines for food service contact
- Compliance standards: BPI Certified, ASTM Certified Compostable
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" diameter, 1-1/2" depth
- Price per 1000/carton