Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Flash Furniture XU-A3048-REC-OAK-T-P-CAS-GG Mobile Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
- Ships in 3-7 days
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Flash Furniture Mobile Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30" x 48"
Fully furnish playrooms and classrooms with the Flash Furniture Mobile Rectangular Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top 30" x 48". Perfect for reading or working on arts and crafts projects, this table boasts a scratch proof and stain resistant surface that is easy to clean.
Thanks to its 16 gauge tubular steel legs, this pre-school table is height adjustable and will withstand long term daily use. Built with casters, this activity table is easy to move around and can be locked in place for stability.
- Mobile Rectangular Activity Table
- Black powder coated upper legs and chrome lower legs
- 1-1/8" thick thermal fused oak laminate top
- Scratch and stain resistant surface
- Black edge band
- 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable pre-school legs
- Locking casters
- Recommended for preschool age children
- Recommended seating capacity: 6 children
- Dimensions: 30" x 17-2/5" - 25-2/5" x 48"
- Flash Furniture
- 69.4 lbs
- Activity Tables
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Lbs.
- Table Color:
- Min Height:
- Max Height:
- Table Top Material:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Benefits of Proper Steam Table Maintenance in a Cafeteria
- Buying the Right Cooking Equipment for Your Cafeteria
- College Cafeterias Keep Students Ready to Learn