Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Dymon Liquid Alive Enzyme Producing Bacteria, 1 Gallon, Bottle 4/Carton
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Availability: In Stock
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Use the Liquid Alive Enzyme Producing Bacteria to keep your drains free from clogs. This product contains enzyme producing bacteria that digests and liquefies organic waste, grease, and food by-products.
It also helps to eliminate malodors and reduce suspended solids and is safe to use on metal, plastic, or PVC. This liquid alive enzyme producing bacteria comes in a one gallon container to ensure a long-lasting supply.
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- Neutral scent
- Enzyme producing bacteria digests and liquefies organic waste, grease, and food by-products
- Helps to eliminate malodors and reduce suspended soils
- Highly resistant to disinfectants, detergents, sanitizers, and free chlorine
- Safe, non-toxic, non-acid, and non-alkaline
- Price 4/carton