- Call for lead time
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Southbend HD 48" W Countertop Gas Charbroiler
Ideal for grilling burgers, shrimp, salmon, or vegetable skewers, the Southbend HDC-48 HD 48" W Countertop Gas Charbroiler is perfect for busy operations. Equipped with eight burners totaling 160,000 BTU of heating power, this unit provides outstanding cooking performance and even heat distribution. Each burner is individually controlled so staff can set each burner to a different temperature, great for cooking different food items at the same time.
Designed with two-position, two sided grids, staff can choose the distance between flames and food to achieve a perfect, custom result. To protect walls from splashes and stains, this charbroiler is built with rear and side splash guards. It also comes with a grease trough and crumb tray to keep the cooking area clean while allowing for easy cleanup after busy hours. Built with efficiency and durability in mind, this countertop gas charbroiler boasts stainless steel front and sides, aluminized steel rear and bottom panels, and cast iron radiants.
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- Cast iron radiants
- 20,000 BTU (NAT or LP) stainless steel burner per 6"
- Two-position, two sided cooking grids
- Wide or narrow branding grates
- Rear and side splash guards 5" high
- Field convertible from radiant to briquette cooking
- 4" spatula width grease trough
- Stainless steel, full width crumb tray
- 4" stainless steel legs
- 8 Burners
- 160,000 BTU
- Specify gas type: NG or LP
- CSA Flame, cCSAus, NSF
- Limited 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 48" W
This item has been tested to meet strict standards for public health protection.
Made in USA
This product was manufactured in the USA.
- 425 lbs
- Stainless Steel
- Control type:
- NSF Listed:
- Power Type:
- Heat Source:
- Burner BTU:
- # of Burners:
- # of Controls:
- Made in USA: