Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Winco PPC-4 Pizza Cutter with Handle 4"
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Winco Pizza Cutter with Handle 4"
The Winco PPC-4 4" Pizza Cutter with Handle is made with commercial kitchen use in mind. With it's sturdy polypropylene handle and durable stainless steel blade, this pizza wheel can easily slice pizzas neatly and without a mess. Order your pizza cutters today and you'll be impressed with Winco quality at our discounted prices.
- 4" diameter blade pizza cutter
- Polypropylene handle
- 0.4 lbs
- Pizza Cutter
- Metal and Black
- Wheel size:
- 4.000" = 4"
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- 5 Ideas for Creating a Child Friendly Pizza Shop
- Create a Great Pizza Menu with Classics and Some Surprises
- Developing the Right Image for Your Pizza Place
Excellent cutter highly recommend
This Winco pizza cutter is very well built. I like a crispy crust on my pizzas, which means I really have to press down hard on the cutter to split it and get clean slices. And even then, it doesn't flex or wobble. The bracket holding the blade is rigid and sturdy.
Ideally, you should have a large wood board underneath the pizza when you're cutting. In reality, that isn't always feasible. After using this pizza cutter on metal pans, and in some cases meshes (I really don't recommend this), I can see the profile of the circular blade has dings in it. Even so it still cuts fine, and since the blade is removable, I can sharpen it in the future if I want.
+ rigid construction, doesn't flex or wobble
+ can be disassembled for sharpening
+ comfortable handle
Fit and Finish: 5/5
+ No sharp edges
+ Blade profile is even
+ No dents or scratches
+ Sharp out of box (not as sharp as a knife, but that is not necessary for a pizza cutter)
- Minor: The hole in the handle (for hanging storage) is a little small for some hooks.
+ very low price