Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Walco 2107 Goddess Dessert Spoon 18/10 Stainless Steel 6-15/16"
Regular price Case of 24 doz
$71.23 per 2 doz $67.67 per 2 doz
Sale valid through September 19, 2021 11:59 PM. Valid on orders shipping in the contiguous U.S. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on sale items. Valid on online and phone orders only. Not valid on previous purchases.
- Ships in 1-2 weeks
- Availability: In Stock
Get a free Amazon gift card with your order!
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Ships in 1-2 weeks
You're pre-approved for a cash advance! Pay off quickly with 6-8 payments. Click here for more info →
Earn $0.71 Loyalty Reward Points! More Info
Enter to win a 40" Smart LED TV! Use code 40LED at checkout to enter. Details.
Sporting an oval bowl and a rounded handle, the Walco 2107 Goddess Dessert Spoon 6-15/16" is perfect for pastries and desserts and fits comfortably in your hand. An excellent piece to add to your flatware collection, this dessert spoon is beautifully accented by lovely wavy lines that wrap across its smooth handle. Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel, this dessert spoon is not only attractive but also delivers outstanding durability.
- Dessert Spoon
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Asymmetrical design
- Solid handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6-15/16" Length
- Price per 2 dozen
- 2 lbs 13 oz
- Dessert Spoons
- Stainless Steel Type:
- Dishwasher Safe:
- Flatware Weight:
- Heavy Weight
- Product Length:
- 6-5/8" - 6-15/16"
- How to store, clean and care for your flatware
View Use and Care for Flatware
- A guide to each piece of flatware and what it's used for
View Flatware Guide
- Accepted rules and tips for setting a table for all occasions
View Table Setting Guide
- Check out our Resource Center for more articles
View Resource Center