Countertop Food Warmers
A commercial countertop food warmer is an excellent asset to plenty of food/beverage businesses, including:
- Concession stands
- Catering lines
Choosing the right one for your business will depend on the product style, size, and features.
The size tells you the volume of food the countertop model can hold. For example, some can hold multiple pans, letting you hold different dishes in one warmer.
TigerChef curated a selection of easy-to-operate countertop commercial warmers for your convenience. Some select models have a simple dial function, while others use a thermostat. Invest in one today and keep all your veggies, nachos, casseroles, pasta at serving safe temperature.
Electronic Strip Heaters
Commercial strip warmers provide an intense heating source for when standard heat lamps won't do the trick. Most models come with one or two rows, equipped with reflectors for enhanced heat and power direction. There are many available models, but most fall into two easy categories:
- Front of House Strip Heaters: TigerChef's FOH strip warmers help keep food at serving safe temperatures on your buffet line. Plus, they're equipped with a light source to show off all your delicious meals.
- Back of House Strip Heaters: You can mount most TigerChef BOH models just above your staging area or pickup shelf. The heat will keep food fresh until heading out to the customer. The TigerChef models offer an infrared heat source for highly efficient temperature control.
Food Heat Lamps
A countertop or overhead commercial heat lamps are perfect for kitchen restaurants and buffet-style servings areas. Lamps pair with front- and back-of-house use, so your entrees, appetizers, sides, and desserts remain warm throughout dinner service. With the TigerChef selection of lamp heaters, you can fully customize your display station or carving stations. A few options of these restaurant food warmers include:
- Free-standing lamps: The TigerChef free-standing lamps accommodate your food pans and are often found in fast-food-style services.
- Ceiling-mounted/hanging: Hanging lamps are mounted to your ceiling for an overhead heat source.
- Dual-bulb: If you need to keep a large area or pan warm, the dual-bulb model is perfect. Two powerful bulbs on one lamp provide powerful heating abilities.
- Suspension bar: Crucial for catered events, the suspension lamp hangs from your ceiling and is equipped with a chain switch. Overhead bars give you the additional counter space you're looking for.
- Carving station/cutting board: These unique TigerChef lamps are attached to a cutting board, giving you the perfect portable carving station. Offer table-side service at your restaurant and carve cooked meat to your table. The light will keep food fresh and allow you to show off your latest kitchen creation.
In addition to installation types, you'll also find plenty of colors and styles to compliment your business's aesthetic.
Fried Food Holding Stations
Do you serve delicious onion rings, French fries, or any other fried delicacy? If so, a commercial fried food holding station (also called a fry dump or fry warmer) is a must-have. Fry holder restaurant food warmers will keep bulk quantities of fried food nice and crispy, letting you prepare for busy meal service. When deciding on your model, consider the following:
- Placement (floor standing or countertop)
- Food volume
- Heated Shelves
TigerChef's commercial heated shelves are perfect for banquets and catered events, buffets, and pass-through lines. The units are especially great for pizza shops, whether you're servicing $1 slices or $30 pies. A commercial heated shelf works great for the following:
- Food pans
- Take-out boxes
Your food will stay at ideal serving temperatures for as long as your event or meal service. The TigerChef collection varies in width, length, and wattage to accommodate any restaurant's needs.
Commercial rice heaters are an excellent addition to any buffet line, catered event, food truck, or concession stand. You can find these restaurant food warmers with the following features:
- Insulted: No power is required in the insulated styles. These rice warmers maintain warmth for long periods but lose heat over time.
- Electric: Although electric rice heaters require power, they keep a consistent warmth for the whole day.
Different volumes and styles are available. Choose the one that suits your commercial restaurant's needs and keep rice as fresh and moist as when it first finished cooking.
Almost every commercial kitchen benefits from a soup kettle, but it's beneficial for buffet lines, cafeterias, and catered events. Commercial kettles provide even heating to your delicious soups, guaranteeing your guests a fresh taste in every bite. Don't worry about scaring away guests with unidentifiable pots, either. The TigerChef kettle selection has models featuring interchangeable labels, so customers can easily tell what they're getting if serving themselves. Decide on your perfect soup kettle by considering the following:
- Single or double-pot
- Material (stainless steel, aluminum, etc.)
Don't confuse soup kettles and soup wells. Although they provide similar functions, there are key differences between the two restaurant food warmers. You'll install soup wells into your metal countertops. Commercial soup wells include:
- Power cord
- Thermostatic controls
- Stainless steel well
The TigerChef line comes in various sizes, and you can equip them with your favorite inserts (11-quart max).
TigerChef's Food Warmers For Every Restaurant
At TigerChef, we know all things culinary. We blend our expertise with our love of food to help your business boom. That's why we've stoked up on the latest necessities for your commercial kitchen. To keep your meals fresh all service long, invest in our hand-picked heater tech. Shop our commercial food warmers today!