Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Walco 4904 Hyannis 18/10 Stainless Steel Iced Tea Spoon 7-1/16"
Regular price Case of 24 doz
$75.46 per 2 doz $71.69 per 2 doz
Sale valid through September 19, 2021 11:59 PM. Valid on orders shipping in the contiguous U.S. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on sale items. Valid on online and phone orders only. Not valid on previous purchases.
- Ships in 1-2 weeks
- Availability: In Stock
Get a free Amazon gift card with your order!
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Ships in 1-2 weeks
You're pre-approved for a cash advance! Pay off quickly with 6-8 payments. Click here for more info →
Earn $0.75 Loyalty Reward Points! More Info
Enter to win a 40" Smart LED TV! Use code 40LED at checkout to enter. Details.
The long, slightly rounded handle of the Walco 4904 Hyannis Iced Tea Spoon 7-1/16" is ideal for stirring beverages served in tall glassware. A great addition to any table setting, this iced tea spoon features a series of raised lines along its neck and a shell-like pattern at the tip of its handle. For guaranteed longevity, this mirror finished iced tea spoon is forged in rust-resistant and exceptionally durable 18/10 stainless steel.
- Iced Tea Spoon
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Stylish European design
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7-1/16" Length
- Price per 2 dozen
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Iced Teaspoons
- Stainless Steel Type:
- Dishwasher Safe:
- Flatware Weight:
- Heavy Weight
- Product Length:
- 7" - 7-1/2"
- How to store, clean and care for your flatware
View Use and Care for Flatware
- A guide to each piece of flatware and what it's used for
View Flatware Guide
- Accepted rules and tips for setting a table for all occasions
View Table Setting Guide
- Check out our Resource Center for more articles
View Resource Center