Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Atosa MSF3610GR Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table 36"
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Atosa Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table 36"
Streamline your food prep process with the Atosa MSF3610GR Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table 36". Designed with a 10" cutting board, it provides plenty of space to cut, slice, and assemble deli sandwiches, salads and more. The top comes with (10) pre-installed 1/16 stainless steel pans to hold toppings and other ingredients.
To keep ingredients at food safe temperature, this sandwich prep table has a powerful refrigeration system and environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and maintains temperatures between 33°F and 40°F. Featuring two self-closing doors with a stay open feature, this sandwich prep table allows for quick and convenient access. For optimum storage, each section comes with one pre-installed epoxy-coated shelf. Combining style, efficiency, and durability, this sandwich prep table is built with a stainless steel exterior and interior.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior construction
- Cutting board 10"
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant coolant features low environmental impact and excellent thermodynamic performance
- (2) doors with recessed handles and standard safety locks
- Doors automatically close and stay open at 90° or less
- Flexible magnetic door gaskets for energy-efficient sealing
- Rear mount compressor unit
- Dixell digital temperature control system controls water temperature
- Refrigerator can be set to: 33-40° F.
- (10) Pre-installed 1/16 size, 4" deep stainless steel pans
- (1) Pre-installed epoxy-coated shelf per section
- (4) Pre-installed 5" swivel casters with bumper and brakes
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amp., 1/7 HP
- Capacity: 8.7 cu. ft.
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Dimensions: 36-1/2" W x 30" D x 44-3/10"H
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Tips for Keeping Your Food and Beverages from Spoiling
- What to Consider When Purchasing A Commercial Refrigerator
- What Equipment Do You Need in Your Restaurant Kitchen?