Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Eurodib CMC850 Polyscience Control Freak Induction Cooker
- Call for lead time
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Eurodib Polyscience Control Freak Induction Cooker
The new gold standard for induction cooking, the Eurodib CMC850 Polyscience Control Freak Induction Cooker is perfect for professional cooks in hotels, restaurants, and catering operations. This is the first induction cooker with precise temperature control that allows your chef to set and hold any temperature from 86° - 482° F (30° - 250° C) for any length of time, ensuring that recipes come out perfectly every time. It can set and hold 397 temperatures (°F) and 221 holding temperatures (°C) for outstanding cooking results, enabling chefs to standardize the precise cooking of many different types of recipes. Easy to use with any magnetic-based cookware, your chef can easily control the heat intensity of the unit without fear of scorching or over reducing by simply programming the desired temperature into the unit while the probe (and probe holder, included) constantly monitors the temperature.
Another excellent feature of this induction cooker is the create function that allows your chef to store the program of each recipe for repeatability and consistency, while the USB drive enables them to share programmed recipes with colleagues for standardized cooking results. Safe to use, this unit automatically shuts off when a non-compatible pot or pan is used. The control freak induction cooker promises to raise the cooking bar in any commercial kitchen.
- Stainless steel construction
- Double burner
- Can set and hold temperatures from 86°F to 482°F
- 397 holding temperatures (°F) and 221 holding temperatures (°C)
- Temperature measured 20 times per second
- Control heat intensity
- Probe control or thermometer mode
- 72 hours timer
- Repeat, continue, keep warm, and stop cooking functions
- Includes: Probe & probe holder, USB Drive, carry bag, accessories case
- Cookware must be made of a magnetic-based material like cast iron or magnetic stainless steel
- Aluminum, copper, glass, or Pyrex will not work
- Certifications, ETL, Intertek
- NSF listed
- 120V, 1800W, 5-15P
- Dimensions: 13-7/10" W x 18-1/2" L x 4-3/10" H
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor