Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Flash Furniture XU-A48-RND-OAK-T-P-GG Round Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 48"
- Ships in 3-7 days
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Flash Furniture Round Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 48"
Use the Flash Furniture Round Activity Table with Oak Thermal Fused Laminate Top 48" for daycare centers and classrooms. Featuring a stain and scratch-resistant top, this versatile table is great for art projects while its protective underside backing sheet prevents moisture absorption and warping.
Thanks to its adjustable legs, the height of this pre-school table can be altered to suit each child's needs while its 16 gauge steel construction ensures exceptional strength. To ensure safety and stability, this activity table has self-leveling floor glides.
- Round Activity Table
- Black powder coated upper legs and chrome lower legs
- 1-1/8" thick thermal fused oak laminate top
- Scratch and stain resistant surface
- Black edge band
- 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable pre-school legs
- Self-leveling floor glides
- Recommended for preschool age children
- Recommended seating capacity: 6 children
- Dimensions: 48" x 16-1/8" - 25-1/8" x 96"
- Flash Furniture
- 84.75 lbs
- Activity Tables
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Lbs.
- Table Color:
- Min Height:
- Max Height:
- Table Top Material:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Benefits of Proper Steam Table Maintenance in a Cafeteria
- Buying the Right Cooking Equipment for Your Cafeteria
- College Cafeterias Keep Students Ready to Learn