Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Flash Furniture XU-A3048-REC-GY-T-P-GG Rectangular Activity Table with Grey Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30"x 48"
- Ships in 3-7 days
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Grey Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30"x 48"
The Flash Furniture Rectangular Activity Table with Grey Thermal Fused Laminate Top and Height Adjustable Pre-School Legs 30"x 48" is an excellent addition to classrooms and other learning environments. Designed with a wide scratch and stain resistant surface, this table helps promote collaborative learning and can seat up to 6 children.
Constructed with 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable legs, this table will conform to the needs of preschool age children. Stylish as well as durable, this rectangular activity table is equipped with a black edge band to help prevent side damage during set-up.
- Rectangular Activity Table
- Black powder coated upper legs and chrome lower legs
- 1-1/8" thick thermal fused grey laminate top
- Scratch and stain resistant surface
- Black edge band
- 16 gauge tubular steel height adjustable pre-school legs
- Recommended for preschool age children
- Recommended seating capacity: 6 children
- Dimensions: 30" x 16-1/4" - 25-1/4" x 48"
- Flash Furniture
- 68.25 lbs
- Activity Tables
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Lbs.
- Table Color:
- Min Height:
- Max Height:
- Table Top Material:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- Benefits of Proper Steam Table Maintenance in a Cafeteria
- Buying the Right Cooking Equipment for Your Cafeteria
- College Cafeterias Keep Students Ready to Learn