Cadco CBC-HHHH-L4 Mobileserv 4 Bay Mobile Hot Buffet Cart, 2-1/2" Deep Pans, Navy Panels
You may also need:
You may also need:
- Ships in 1-2 weeks
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Cadco Mobileserv 4 Bay Mobile Hot Buffet Cart, 2-1/2" Deep Pans, Navy Panels
The Cadco CBC-HHHH-L4 Mobileserv 4 Bay Mobile Hot Buffet Cart, 2-1/2" Deep Pans, Navy Panels is an excellent addition to food courts, kiosks, and cafeterias. This cart features four hot food wells that fits eight 2-1/2" half-size steam pans, making it ideal for serving specialty in-house items. The variable heat control knobs help keep food warm and fresh while it's four clear Tritan roll top lids protect food from external contaminants.
Thanks to it's storage drawers, this cart has ample space for plating or for holding silverware, condiments, cold foods, and more. It also comes with two storage shelves so supplies are within easy reach while keeping them out of sight. For years of reliable use, this mobile cart is made from high quality stainless steel with navy laminate panels for a professional look. Easy to transport from one location to the next, this mobile cart has side handles and silent casters that glide smoothly across floor surfaces.
- Stainless steel construction
- Navy Clad-Rex™ laminate panels
- (4) Hot food wells with individual adjustable thermostats
- Includes: (8) 2-1/2" deep half size steam pans and (4) full size pan holders (removable)
- (4) Clear Eastman Tritan copolyester roll top lids with metal hinges
- Warming surface top removable for service
- Variable heat control knobs for each full size hot bay: 155-205°F
- (2) Storage shelves
- (6) drawers including plating drawer and cold drawer
- Cold drawer includes (2) Cambro® Translucent pans
- Cart handles on both sides
- Rubber bumpers on top and bottom cart corners
- Silent casters: (2) with brakes, (2) with directional locks
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 1200 Watts, 10 Amps
- One year limited warranty on carts
- 30 day initial defect warranty on laminate panels
- UL, EPH Classified
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 70-1/4" W x 31-1/2" D x 49" H