Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Winco 51048 Benchmark Two Door Pizza Warmer/Merchandiser 18", 120V
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Winco Benchmark Two Door Pizza Warmer/Merchandiser 18", 120V
Keep your pizzas hot and ready to serve with the Winco 51048 Benchmark Two Door Pizza Warmer/Merchandiser 18", 120V. This unit comes with three adjustable chrome-plated racks that can be installed flat or on a slope for enhanced merchandising while its tempered glass provides optimal visibility.
To keep pizzas warm and fresh, this warmer is equipped with an adjustable thermostat for ease of operation. It is built with an operator side door for easy loading and a customer side door that allows for convenient self-service. Exceptionally durable, this pizza warmer/merchandiser is made from high quality, rust-resistant stainless steel and aluminum.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Adjustable thermostat with 450 watt element
- Attractive "Fresh and Delicious" graphics help create impulse sales
- Two doors for front or rear counter applications
- Operator side has controls and a door for easy loading
- Customer side door enables self-service
- Tempered glass side and door panels
- Adjustable chrome-plated racks can be placed flat or sloped to enhance food presentations
- Can be used to merchandize pizza, pretzels, donuts, sandwiches, cookies and more
- Three year warranty
- ETL Sanitation
- 450 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 3.8 amps
- Dimensions: 23"W x 23"D x 25 1/2"H
- 54 lbs
- Pizza Warmers
- Tempered Glass/Stainless Steel
- Interior lighting:
- 1480 Watts
- # of Tiers:
- # of Doors:
- Maximum Pizza Diameter:
- Self Service:
- Revolving Display:
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Supplies List - The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- New to the Restaurant Business? Here's What You'll Need to Get Started
- 5 Ideas for Creating a Child Friendly Pizza Shop
- Create a Great Pizza Menu with Classics and Some Surprises
- Developing the Right Image for Your Pizza Place