Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Atosa CTCO-25 Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Atosa Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven
An excellent addition to snack bars, concession stands, or convenience stores, the Atosa CTCO-25 Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven is perfect for making small batches of baked goods or heating snack foods and sandwiches. This unit comes with three chrome oven racks that can each hold up to a 1/4 size sheet pan, so you can start cooking right away.
Equipped with a 120 minute timer and manual controls, staff can easily adjust temperatures between 100°F to 500°F. It also features an advanced air flow design for even baking and an interior light for excellent visibility. Thanks to its cool-touch tempered glass door, it keeps heat inside while allowing staff to check the cooking progress without sacrificing heat loss. Exceptionally durable and easy to wipe clean, this quarter size countertop convection oven is built with a heavy duty stainless steel exterior and interior.
- Heavy duty exterior and interior stainless steel construction
- Shelves: 3
- Pan capacity: (3) 1/4 size
- Reinforced door with double pane tempered cool to touch glass
- Advanced air flow design for even baking
- 120 minute timer
- Manual controls with temperature settings from 100°F to 500°F
- Interior light
- Chrome oven racks
- Removable wire rack holder
- 1-1/10" legs
- Distance between oven racks is 1-4/5"
- 120/60/1, 1440W, 12 Amps
- ETL listed
- Oven rack dimensions: 13-7/8" x 11"
- Interior Dimensions: 14-1/10" x 13" x 8-3/5"
- Exterior Dimensions: 18-3/4" x 19-3/4" x 15"
- 1-year parts and labor warranty