Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Blodgett 911P DOUBLE 33" Double Gas Pizza Deck Oven
- Call for lead time
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Blodgett 33" Double Gas Pizza Deck Oven
The Blodgett 911P DOUBLE 33" Double Gas Pizza Deck Oven can handle the demands of medium-volume pizzerias and restaurants. This pizza oven features a 33" wide x 22" deep pizza deck with QHT Rokite stone decks that ensures even heat transfer and moisture absorption to produce crispy crusts every time. In addition, each oven can cook different foods simultaneously without worry about aroma transfer and its draft diverter can safely ventilate hazardous fumes and exhaust. This unit has 27,000 BTU per compartment and can hold (6) 10" pizzas at once for quick turnaround times.
Featuring counter-balanced doors with spring assist, transferring products to and from each cavity is made easy without fear of burns and injury to your oven operators. This pizza oven also features vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors and each baking cavity is lined with aluminized steel with even heating tubes underneath for even heat transfer. Easy to clean and maintain, this stainless steel double pizza oven also features 19" stainless steel legs to accommodate your commercial kitchen requirements.
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and back
- 7" high baking compartment
- Bake directly on the QHT (Quick Heat Technology) Rokite stone decks
- 300°- 650°F mechanical thermostat
- Holds (6) 10" pies per deck
- Full angle iron frame
- Counter balanced doors for easy access
- Free-floating, easily removable duplex-tube burner
- Removable fixed orifices on main and pilot burner
- Main gas valve, temperature control valve and safety pilot valve fully within section body and are accessible through a covered and ventilated compartment in front
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Liquid pressure thermostat with temperature range of 300°F to 650°F
- Flue connector
- 19" stainless steel legs
- 27,000 BTU each compartment
- Specify gas type: NG, LP
- cETLus, NSF, CE
- Two year parts and one year labor warranty; 5 year limited oven door warranty
- Dimensions: Inner deck: 33" x 22" x 7" (each oven)
- Overall dimensions: 51"W x 28.25"D x 63.25"H