Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Blodgett 911P TRIPLE 33" Triple Gas Pizza Deck Oven
- Call for lead time
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Blodgett 33" Triple Gas Pizza Deck Oven
The Blodgett 911P TRIPLE 33" Triple Gas Pizza Deck Oven can handle the demands of any busy pizzeria or restaurant. This pizza oven features 27,000 BTU per compartment and can cook up to (6) 10" pizzas per cavity for quick product turnover. Each pizza deck measures 33"W x 22"D x 7"H and is outfitted with QHT Rokite stone decks that ensure even heat transfer and moisture absorption to produce pizza with crispy crusts every time.
In addition, this pizza deck oven has counter-balanced doors with spring assist, so your operators have access to the entire width of the oven, making transferring products to and from the cavity safe and easy. This pizza oven also features vitreous fiber insulation all around the interior and each baking cavity is lined with aluminized steel with even and reliable heating tubes underneath for even heat transfer. Easy to clean and maintain, this stainless steel triple pizza oven also features 7" legs to meet the height requirements of any commercial kitchen.
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and back
- 7" high baking compartment
- Bake directly on the QHT (Quick Heat Technology) Rokite stone decks
- 300°- 650°F mechanical thermostat
- Holds (6) 10" pies per deck
- Full angle iron frame
- Counter balanced doors for easy access
- Free-floating, easily removable duplex-tube burner
- Removable fixed orifices on main and pilot burner
- Burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or adjustment
- Main gas valve, temperature control valve and safety pilot valve fully within section body and are accessible through a covered and ventilated compartment in front
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- 7" stainless steel legs
- 27,000 BTU each compartment
- Specify gas type: NG, LP
- cETLus, NSF, CE
- Two year parts and one year labor warranty; 5 year limited oven door warranty
- Dimensions: Inner deck: 33" x 22" x 7" (each oven)
- Overall dimensions: 51"W x 30"D x 71.5"H