Unrivaled selection of OVER 200,000 PRODUCTS
EXPERT ADVICE AND SUPPORT
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
30 YEARS EXPERIENCEin the food service industry
Blodgett 961P SINGLE 42" Gas Single Pizza Deck Oven
- Call for lead time
- $10 Amazon gift card when you spend $100. Use code: GIFT10.
- $20 Amazon gift card when you spend $250. Use code: GIFT20.
- $35 Amazon gift card when you spend $500. Use code: GIFT35.
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
Product Details for Blodgett 42" Gas Single Pizza Deck Oven
The Blodgett 961P SINGLE 42" Gas Single Pizza Deck Oven is perfect for any pizza shop, cafe or cafeteria that serves fresh, delicious pizza. With 50,000 BTU and an inner chamber that measures 42" W x 32"D x 7"H, this oven can hold (12) 10" pies at a time. And, thanks to its QHT Rokite stone deck, it provides even heating and moisture absorption to ensure that your crusts come out crispy and delicious every time. It also features counter-balanced doors and spring assist to give your operators easy access to the entirety of the pizza cavity for easy transfer of foods with minimal risk of injury.
This exceptionally durable pizza deck oven also has vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors which helps it maintain the optimal temperature while conserving energy in your pizza shop. It has free-floating duplex tube burners that provide reliable, even heating and the burner doors are easy to open for ignition, cleaning, or maintenance. This single unit has 27-1/2" legs that can be adjusted to a height that accommodates your kitchen working conditions. Sturdy and made to last, this pizza deck oven is make of stainless steel making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and back
- 7" high baking compartment
- Bake directly on the QHT (Quick Heat Technology) Rokite stone decks
- 300°- 650°F mechanical thermostat
- Holds (12) 10" pies per deck
- Full angle iron frame
- Counter balanced doors for easy access
- Free-floating, easily removable duplex-tube burner
- Removable fixed orifices on main and pilot burner
- Burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or adjustment
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Liquid pressure thermostat with temperature range of 300°F to 650°F
- 27-1/2" adjustable legs
- 50,000 BTU
- Specify gas type: NG, LP
- cETLus, NSF, CE
- Two year parts and one year labor warranty; 5 year limited oven door warranty
- Dimensions: Inner deck: 42" x 32" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 60"W x 40"D x 48.25"H